Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Week From Today - The Class


Hard to believe that a week from today, I'll be in a class learning how to make something like these! Doesn't this look super fun - I can already think of a million things I want to try.

The class is "Heavy Metal" with Ty and Marcia Schultz. All I know is that it's low temperature metal casting for small parts, and the promise is that it's lead-free and few fumes.

I have a kiln for the silver precious metal clay, but I was curious about their methods, so I signed up for the class. I can't wait to give it a try!

2 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

you will LOVE ty & marcia!
they are high energy and so wonderful...
they were in my susan lenart kazmer class a couple years ago! they do amazing art!!!
~kim

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

If it's possible for one class to change your life, this one possibly has done that! I have so many plans for clasps and charms buzzing in my head, it is incredible.