Friday, March 27, 2009

Have Power - Not Have Internet

Have Power - Not Have Internet

Everyone is having storms, some with and some without snow. Here in Saint Louis it has been a rainstorm. Now the house has power (which is good!) and cable but no telephone. And no internet. So I get to test my plan for blogging at Artfest from my cellphone. I won't be putting photos on, that will have to wait until the camera gets back.

The cable company is coming today to check on the phone and internet. As they always say, it could have been worse!

2 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

is it so strange how dependent we have become on cell phones, computes and just modern technologies...my cell phone has become an extension of my hand...xo..see you soon!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I'm not taking a laptop but I'll have email on my cellphone, so I've set this blog up so I can send posts to it. No photos, but I can add those later. Kind of like Twittering to yourself ... is that like talking to yourself? I don't think so.