Friday, March 20, 2009

Friends I Haven't Met Yet

This is a picture of my Artfest Roomate.

My roommate's name is Stacie, she's been to Artfest before, several times in fact.
She lives in Washington State so she's driving up to the Fort, while I'm flying in from across the country, backward across the time zones, like living in reverse.


She's a mixed media artist. And so is her sister. They live in an Art Uptopia. That's very neat, I think. She's like me, she works in lots of media. Collage, painting, jewelry. Books, fused glass. We have a lot in common.


She's taking Misty Mawn's class, All Bundled Up.

And Michael deMeng's class What a Relief. I know lots of people would be envious!


Also Karen Michel's Wood Collage Vignettes class.

We don't have any classes together, so we'll be able to share and compare! Lots of caffeine, chatting and laughter headed my direction, I think.

2 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

what classes are you taking???lol
xo

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Shhhh ... it's a surprise!

I have a better idea, how about I feature YOU as another 'Friend I Haven't Met Yet' on this blog, hmmm ????